After securing the City of Edinburgh contract, JCDecaux has entered the next phase by officially launching Edinburgh to the market this February.
The city will be revitalised and shaped into JCDecaux’s ‘Blueprint for the Future’, providing premium Out-of-Home opportunities across roadside, retail, rail and airport environments.
JCDecaux is dominating the city with a variety of high-impact static and digital opportunities, including:
• 102 large format roadside locations, including The Edinburgh Arch (D400)
• 300 digital faces across 50 free-standing locations and bus shelters
• 353 bus shelters (static and scrolling)
• Edinburgh Airport (large format, small format, gateway locations and digital screens)
• Edinburgh Waverley station (Transvision, 6-sheets and 4-sheets)
• Edinburgh Trams (opportunity to wrap)
Edinburgh has a population of 430,400 and is the second largest financial hub in the UK (Route and Invest in Edinburgh). Edinburgh is also the 6th UK retail centre, with 37 retail zones and a shopper population of 340,000 (CACI). The city also hosts key events, including The Edinburgh Festival Fringe - the largest arts festival in the world.
To find out more about the premium Out-of-Home opportunities in the City of Edinburgh, please contact your JCDecaux sales representative or email email@example.com and ask for one of our City of Edinburgh brochures.