By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more about cookies.
Terms & ConditionsWelcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookie policies govern JCDecaux UK's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "JCDecaux" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 991 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9DN. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JCDecaux UK's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
All our booking Terms and Conditions for all business areas are found here. Just select the option on the right for the environment you're planning a campaign for. If you would like any more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
By providing JCDecaux with your personal data you consent to the collection and use of your data under the terms of this policy.
JCDecaux has notified the Information Commissioner that it is acting as a data controller, as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Its notification is filed under number Z8732544.
Use of your information
If you provide your personal data JCDecaux confirms that it will not retain the information for purposes other than those specified in the request form you submit on the website. Unless required or permitted to do so by law JCDecaux further confirms that it will not transfer or sell or otherwise dispose of your data to any third party outside the JCDecaux Group of Companies.
JCDecaux may use your information to ask you for your views on the services, and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or its services.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns
What kind of cookies and similar technologies do we use ?
|Technical cookie||Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight||Essential for the proper functioning of the content management system Drupal|
|Technical cookie||has_js||Essential for the proper functioning of the content management system Drupal|
|Session cookie (CMS Drupal)||SESSc58e46ab033f687c56cbb7ff8805eed9||Essential for the proper functioning of the content management system Drupal|
|Google analytics (web analytics cookies)||_ga||We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use this website.|
|Technical cookie||cookies_enabled||Essential for the proper functioning of the content management system Drupal|
|Technical cookie||jcdecaux_listing_referer_path||Used to propose a back-button allowing you to return to the previous page.|
|AddThis||__atuvc||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|__atuvs||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|bt2||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|di2||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|dt||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|loc||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|ssc||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|ssh||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|sshs||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|Uid||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|Um||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|Uvc||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
|vc||This cookie is used to operate the AddThis sharing Platform.|
Our partners may collect non-personally identifiable Information via cookies and web beacons. They use this information to make the advertising you see on other websites more relevant to your interests.
How to manage cookies
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. How to do this will depend on the browser you use.
Checking which browser you use
If you are using a PC - go to 'Help' and select the 'About' option.
If you are using a Mac - click on the Apple menu within the browser and select the 'About' option.
please visit www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/
Statement on commission and rebates
The UK Outdoor advertising industry involves a number of different parties, including the advertiser, their agencies, the outdoor poster specialists, barter agencies and the media owners. Depending on the specific contractual arrangements and the parties’ involvement, different discounts, commissions, fees and volume rebates arrangements are in place.
Outdoor advertising companies, including JCDecaux, usually offer commission rates of 15% to recognised advertising agencies and 5% to the recognised poster specialists. It is industry practice to grant these commissions as a discount off the total advertising spend. Commissions may vary between outdoor advertising companies, and also vary based on the agreement with the different parties involved.
Outdoor advertising companies, including JCDecaux, may also grant volume rebates to the poster specialists. The rebate usually reflects the volume of business placed by the poster specialist over a contract period, typically a calendar year, and may also include progressive rebate rates. These rebates vary between outdoor advertising companies, and also vary based on the specific agreement with the different poster specialist involved.
JCDecaux’s booking terms and conditions can be found here.
To ensure transparency on commissions, discounts, rebates, fee arrangements and payments, we recommend that advertisers contact their advertising agency and poster specialist for information about the relevant agreements.
Additional information on industry practice relating to the purchasing of outdoor advertising, remuneration and commission levels can also be obtained from the Incorporated Society of British Advertisers (‘ISBA’), the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising – Outdoor (‘IPA Outdoor’) and Outdoor Media Centre (‘OMC’) websites.
Links to these site:
The modern slavery act 2016
The Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement sets out JCDecaux UK's commitment to ensure our supply chain and own business is not engaged in modern slavery or human trafficking.