By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more about cookies.
At JCDecaux you’ll be part of the world’s No. 1 outdoor advertising company. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
We are looking for a Senior Print Designer to join the team in our central London office. You will be responsible for raising the quality, variety and volume of our design output up to the next level.
· Creating printed marketing collateral, such as brochures, banners and event materials.
· Building on and managing communications for marketing, ensuring uniformity and brand consistency.
· Designing PowerPoint decks for pitches and presentations.
What we are looking for –
· Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts to others
· Excellent design, layout, illustration and typography skills
· Strong team player
· Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
· Microsoft PowerPoint
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.