By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more about cookies.
At JCDecaux, we want to create inspiring cityscapes that brighten and enrich people’s lives so that we can be recognised as a top five digital media owner by 2020. By doing this, we become the heartbeat of the city by sparking energy, vibrancy and conversations.
Our installation and repair teams deliver high quality installations and removals of our advertising assets.
Key responsibilities of the role -
- To safely install and repair our advertising sites
- Ensure all allocated work is carried out in an efficient manner in order to maximise the day
- To maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of company vehicles to a high standard.
- Work within Health & Safety guidelines and to ensure that all accidents, hazards and near misses are reported through their line manager using the appropriate paperwork.
What we look for –
- UK driving licence
- Previous experience in similar role or within construction
- Prepared to work in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable working at heights
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- HGV License or NRASWA, IPAF and PASMA would be an advantage.
In your application please state the location and shift pattern that you are looking for.
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.