By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more about cookies.
At JCDecaux you’ll be part of the world’s No. 1 outdoor advertising company. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
We are looking for a HR Reporting Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining a suite of reports, dashboards and summary presentations on behalf of the business relating to HR KPIs as the business moves into a new way of working.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to understand complex information.
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities and logical thinking skills.
- Experience of HR Data Analysis and Reporting - KPI's and HR Metrics
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to interpret and communicate effectively.
- Advanced Excel
- Experience using data analytics tools advantageous - business focused experience more than technical running reports
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.