By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more about cookies.
At JCDecaux you’ll be part of the world’s No. 1 outdoor advertising company. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
As the Digital Support Analyst you will be responsible for the IT support of our digital advertising assets. You will ensure issues are resolved and communication is maintained across the business and the wider IT team. You will conduct analysis, diagnosis and investigation of issues that are logged. You will identify gaps in digital, monitoring or related processes and deliver training to users to reduce errors.
What we are looking for –
- Qualifications in computer science, IT or similar
- Knowledge of bespoke application software
- Previous experience of configuring routers, switches and wireless devices
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Fedora, CentOS, Windows
- Basic understanding of networks and Cisco Switch configuration
- Excellent problem solver, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Previous IT technical experience either working on application support or help desk
This role would suit an individual who has excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of accuracy.
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.