By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more about cookies.
At JCDecaux you’ll be part of the world’s No. 1 outdoor advertising company. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
As a Cleaning and Maintenance technincian, you will be responsible for:
- The cleaning and minor repairs of our street advertising assets.
- You will ensure that all work meets company standards and is completed within approved tasking times.
- You will be responsible to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of company vehicle to a high standard and to ensure that all vehicle-related documentation is correctly completed and handed in on time.
You will need to have:
- A full clean driving license.
- Previous cleaning & repair experience would be an advantage.
- You will use your own initiative and also be a strong team player.
- You will be friendly, approachable and be self-motivated. The ideal individual will live in Plymouth and have a high standard of communication skills.
In your application please state what location and shift pattern would be your preference.
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.